Life's adventures with Matt, Amanda and the girls... Makenzie and Madison!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Attempt to Be Social!

So I really have absolutely no idea what I am doing.  This is way more techy than what I am use to.  My mom just sent me an email today about this man over 50 having all sorts of difficulties with all the new technology we have these days!  Between him and his kids he had the newest and latest gadgets, but couldn't figure out how to use them!  Yeah... I'm 23 and that's me.  So hang with me on this :0)  And if anyone wants to join... maybe you can figure out how to do this before I do and help me out here!!

I'm on Facebook....
but I just use it to keep up with everyone else, and throw my comments out here and there.  I really don't like putting much info on there about what's going on in my life, because quite frankly I have like 150 friends on there... and they are really not all my friends.  Pretty much each time I get on I delete more people, which Matt says is extremely rude!  Especially when they re-add me.  So... that leads me to this blog.  Where I am thinking I'm going to invite a select group to have access to this to keep up with Matt & I, and our growing family!

One of our favorite places to go this summer!  The "Swimming Hole" at Big Star Lake!

No comments:

Post a Comment